Technology and Crimes – level 2
The US and the UK agreed to work together to share data for investigations into serious crimes. If someone commits a crime in one country and the data is in another country, it can take authorities years to get the data. This makes the investigation difficult. The US and the UK agree to share this data much more quickly.
However, this decision does not stop companies from using data encryption. Facebook wants to do this with its user messages. The US, the UK, and Australia are asking Facebook to address their concerns first.
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.