The New Batmobile – level 3
The latest version of the Batmobile has been revealed.
“Ladies and gentlemen, the Batmobile!”
Warner Brothers has unveiled the vehicle which will appear in next year’s film “Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice”. The big display was made in Las Vegas where journalists and fans gathered to snap the first pictures of the famed vehicle.
The Batmobile has been through several incarnations since his debut in the 1930’s. This is what it looked like for the “Dark Knight”.
The vehicle, which should be driven by Ben Affleck in the 2016 film, is reminiscent of a military-style tank.
“Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice” is scheduled for release on the 25th March. It is the follow-up to last year’s “Man of Steel” which grossed $668 million dollars in worldwide ticket sales. The film will see Henry Cavil reprise his role as Superman opposite actor and director Ben Affleck as Batman.
Difficult words: unveil (to show something to the public for the first time), dawn (the first appearance of light), justice (fairness in the way people are treated), gather (to come together), incarnation (life, “version”), reminiscent (to be similar to), scheduled (to be planned), gross (to earn), reprise (to repeat).
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.
- Choose one person from the Skype section.
- Talk with this person. You can answer questions from Speak in Levels.
Stock images by Depositphotos