The Smallest New Testament – level 1
A company from Israel makes a chip. It is really small. It is like a square.
Each side is 4.76 millimetres long. People write the New Testament on the chip. All 27 books are there. It is the smallest version of the New Testament. It is in Greek.
The company wants to produce many of these chips. They want everyone to have one. The chip is small – it can fit into watches, for example.
The company has big plans. They want to make another chip. This chip will have the Old Testament on it.
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
Will you buy the chip?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.