The Smallest New Testament – level 2
An Israeli company developed a small square chip. Each side measures 4.76 millimetres. This chip is tiny, but it contains the New Testament in the original Greek version. All 27 books of it are written on the chip.
The company plans to mass produce it and put it in everyone’s pockets. Because it is so small, it fits inside watches and jewellery. The possibilities are limitless.
The company also plans to produce a chip with the Old Testament.
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
Will you buy the chip?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.