Three New Planets – level 2
Recently, a NASA satellite found three new planets that are about 73 light-years away. They are interesting because they intermediate and similar in size.
In our solar system, there are either small planets like Mercury, Venus, Earth and Mars or really big planets like Jupiter and Saturn. Also, the size of the new planets is intermediate, which is something new. When it comes to their size and composition, they are somewhere between Earth and Neptune. Scientists say that the planets can be a missing type of planets.
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the questions under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.