Tiger Back in the Wild – level 3
In Russia, people named a tiger Vladik that was prowling the suburbs of a city called Vladivostok. People caught Vladik so that they could send him back to the wild.
They relocated the tiger to Bikin National Park, which is about 500 kilometres to the north. In the vast woodland, he can roam freely and thrive in the space without the danger of people.
Russia protects Siberian tigers as people believe that there are only about 54 of them in the wild.
You can watch the video news lower on this page.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the questions under today’s news and write them in the comments.
- Chat in our Facebook Group for 2 minutes. You can write about today’s news.