Time of Smartphones – level 2
A lot of people spend too much time on their phones which can stop them from real relationships and real life. One study found that people use their phones up to five hours a day.
Big tech companies are under pressure over the addictiveness of their phones. Both Google and Apple designed ways for people to limit the time they spend on their phones. With their latest software, you can see how much time you spend on your phone and which apps you use. With this insight, you can decide to use your phone less.
If you need extra help, your phone will tell you when to stop using it and go do something else.
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
How much time do you spend on your smartphone?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.