“Top Gear” is back – level 1
Do you know “Top Gear”? Did you enjoy the show? Well, the trio is back!
Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May now work with Amazon. They are making the show. You can see it next year.
You can watch it on the Internet. You cannot watch it on TV.
Difficult words: did (past of “do”), enjoy (to have fun while you do something), trio (three people).
You can read the original story and watch the video in the Level 3 section.
Are excited about the new “Top Gear” show?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.