Toyota Lego model – level 1
A team of 12 people make a model from Lego. The model is Toyota’s famous Land Cruiser. The car is made from 440,000 Lego bricks.
The team works 2,700 hours. The model looks like a real car. It is the same size. It weighs 2,000 kilograms. The real Land Cruiser weighs 2,500 kilograms. The model has everything that the real car has. It has windows, lights, and other parts.
Many companies make Lego models of their cars. People love the models. The Toyota model is in a shopping mall in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. People can see it there until December 15.
Difficult words: model (a thing which looks the same as something else, but it is often smaller than the real thing), size (how big or large something is), weigh (how heavy something is).
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.
- Choose one person from the Skype section.
- Talk with this person. You can answer questions from Speak in Levels.
Stock images by Depositphotos