Twin Pandas and Snow – level 2
At a zoo in Vienna, one-year-old panda twins are experiencing snow for the first time, and they are in love with it. They climb things, run around and play.
Pandas like the winter because they are from the mountains and the forests of China. They have thick fur which keeps them warm. They even have fur on the bottom of their feet, so walking on snow and ice is not a problem.
Summer, on the other hand, is a time when pandas can get quite lazy. They look for shade and relax.
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.