Twitter will change its logo – level 3
Elon Musk, the billionaire owner of Twitter, announced his plan to change Twitter’s logo to an X symbol.
He posted an image of the flickering X and stated that if a good enough X logo is posted, it will go live worldwide the next day. Under Musk’s leadership, Twitter has undergone changes, including renaming the business to X Corp and aiming to become a super ap like China’s WeChat. The current logo, a blue bird, is considered a recognizable asset; however, Musk believes the change should have been done earlier.
Twitter recently faced criticism for limiting the number of daily tweets for some accounts. Additionally, the company is facing a lawsuit claiming it owes at least 500 million dollars in severance pay to former employees.
You can watch the video news lower on this page.
What are the potential benefits or drawbacks to Twitter changing its logo to an X symbol?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.