Two-year-old cheerleader – level 2
A girl from the Philippines watched videos of her parents cheerleading, and she imitated the moves. Her parents started teaching her how to balance before she turned one.
Now, the girl is just two years old and is already famous. One post on Facebook has more than 29,000 views and 433 shares. In the video, she performs a stunt. Thanks to the Internet, the girl went on TV and performed at events.
The parents say that their girl likes her training because it is like a game to her. If she didn’t enjoy it, they wouldn’t train her.
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What do you think is the most impressive thing this two-year-old has done?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.