UPS helps in Rwanda – level 1
UPS is a delivery company. It works on a project in Rwanda. This project can help people. It delivers blood. Drones deliver the blood. Delivery by drone is 20 times faster than by motorcycle.
Many mothers bleed after having their babies. They need blood. Children in Rwanda are ill. They need blood, too. This project can help them.
UPS does this to help people. UPS does this to learn more about drones. It can study drone delivery.
Difficult words: delivery company (a company or a business which delivers things – moves them somewhere), blood (the red liquid inside the body), bleed (when blood gets out of your body), need (if you need something, it is very good to have it).
You can read the original story and watch the video in the Level 3 section.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.