US and Japan Business – level 1
The US and Japan do business together. There are two new deals between these two countries.
The first deal is about trading farming products. The US wants to do fairer business. It wants to reduce or stop Japanese taxes on some farming products. These products are meat, wheat and others.
The second deal is about things like music, videos and software. The value of this business is about 40 billion dollars now. The US wants to make this business bigger.
At the moment, the US is also talking about business with China. They discuss similar topics like farming and digital trade.
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.