Wedding Party in the Water – level 1
This news is from Minnesota, USA. Two people get married. They are with their wedding party. Everybody is on a dock.
The dock is small. There are 22 people on it. The dock breaks. A few people run away, but most people fall in the water. A camera films this moment. It is a funny moment.
Difficult words: get married (to become man and wife), party (group of people who go somewhere together), dock (wooden walkway where ships can stop in the water).
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
Have you ever fallen into water?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.
- Choose one person from the Skype section.
- Talk with this person. You can answer questions from Speak in Levels.
Stock images by Depositphotos