Will AI take people’s jobs? – level 1
People always worry that robots will take their jobs. It seems that it is happening now.
ChatGPT is an AI chatbot. It is quite a new app. But it quickly becomes popular. 100 million people use it two months after its start. They can chat with it. Chatbot talks with them about anything.
Chatbots can work with information. They do research and write reports. They are very creative, too. Some companies already use chatbots for work. They work fast. They do not need a break. Chatbots write legal letters for some UK legal companies. This saves work for people. And companies save money.
Difficult words: AI chatbot (a computer program which has a conversation with the person who uses it), research (a deep study of a subject), creative (someone who can think of many new ideas).
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What do you think are the potential benefits and risks of using chatbots in the workplace?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.
- Choose one person from the Skype section.
- Talk with this person. You can answer questions from Speak in Levels.
Stock images by Depositphotos