Will AI take people’s jobs? – level 2
For many years, people worried that one day, robots could take their jobs. Now, it seems that it may start happening.
ChatGPT is an AI chatbot, which is the fastest-growing app. It had 100 million active users only two months after launching. Chatbots are very creative, and they can do things, which we thought only people could do. Chatbots can work with information, do research, and write reports or commands. Some companies already realize this, and they start using chatbots. Chatbots work very fast and they don’t need a break.
Some UK law companies already use chatbots to write legal letters or come up with arguments in legal cases, which means less work for the staff.
Difficult words: launch (to start an activity or business), command (an order which tells someone what to do), argument (a reason or view which supports an idea).
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What do you think will be the next job to be taken by robots and AI in the future?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.
- Choose one person from the Skype section.
- Talk with this person. You can answer questions from Speak in Levels.
Stock images by Depositphotos