Wine in the Sea – level 1
This news is about a winemaker. He also likes diving. He combines these two hobbies. He puts his wine at the bottom of the sea.
His wine matures there. It is in perfect conditions. It is dark down there, quiet, and the temperature is stable. The wine tastes better as it matures at the bottom of the sea.
Difficult words: combine (put together), mature (get better with time), conditions (situation; thing like the temperature and light), stable (not changing).
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.