Yoga for Dogs – level 3
As we have entered the Chinese Year of the Dog, why not pick up a new dog-related hobby like yoga for dogs or doga?
People invented doga, in the USA, and it has quickly gained popularity around the world, it is now the newest craze to hit Britain. It allegedly offers a spiritual release for both pets and their owners who do doga together.
One doga-goer said that she believes that your dog feels everything that you feel, and when the owner is at a state of peace, the dog is at a state of peace, as well.
Doga sessions cost about £25 for one inter-species pair.
Difficult words: craze (a trend), allegedly (according to what people say), spiritual release (when someone feels at peace), inter-species pair (a pair of two different species – animal kind; one is a dog, the other one is human).
You can watch the video news lower on this page.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.
- Choose one person from the Skype section.
- Talk with this person. You can answer questions from Speak in Levels.
Stock images by Depositphotos