03-04-2014 07:00Now, we all love having a bit...
02-04-2014 15:00On the small Indonesian island of Bali,...
02-04-2014 07:00Turkish armed forces have taken down a...
01-04-2014 15:00“When we were going through the process,...
What is Level 3
Level 3 is for advanced ESL (English as a second language) students. It is not simple English anymore as in Level 1 and Level 2. In this level, we use 3000 most important words in spoken English. We write every word which is from a higher level in bold type. When you practise reading and listening at this level every day, sooner or later you can know 3000 most important words in English and you can be able to understand native speakers.
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.