A Boy Steals a Bus – level 1
Something crazy happens in Louisiana, US. A boy steals a school bus. The boy is eleven years old. He gets on the bus. Nobody knows how he does this.
The boy starts the bus. He does not need a key. He must only press a button. The boy is small. He cannot reach the pedals on the floor. He must stand during driving.
Police try to stop the bus. However, the boy continues to drive. He does not stop.
Four police cars follow the bus. The ride lasts 45 minutes. The boy drives the bus for a long 13 miles. Then he crashes into a tree.
Police arrest the boy. Luckily, nobody is hurt.
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.