Alaskan Baby Otter – level 1
In Alaska, an otter possibly leaves her pup. He is 2 months old. People find him on a beach near a town. They name him after the town. Now he lives at a centre for sea animals. People take care of him.
An organisation says that he cannot go back to the wild. However, he seems happy. He likes the people at the centre. He likes to play in the water.
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.