Apple’s new product – level 2
Company Apple last introduced a new product in 2015 when it introduced its smartwatch. Now, Apple seems ready to introduce something very different.
The new product is a mixed-reality headset, and users will control it by eye and hand. Users will hold virtual meetings and play 3D videos. Currently, company Meta dominates the VR market, and Apple hopes that its product will bring a different experience than its rival.
Apple’s team of a thousand people worked on the product for more than seven years, and it hopes to impress customers. The headset should be on sale later this year, and its price will be about 3,000 dollars.
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What is the new product that Apple plans to release later this year?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.