Bear Walks Like a Human – level 2
An American man was leaving home early in the morning when he saw a bear. He took out his phone and filmed it, because it walked on its hind legs!
The bear didn’t know that the man filmed it. It seemed like it went for a walk. After the man uploaded the video on the Internet, several people said that they saw the bear, too.
Difficult words: hind (situated at the back), upload (put), several (a few).
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
Why do you think the bear walked like that?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.
- Choose one person from the Skype section.
- Talk with this person. You can answer questions from Speak in Levels.
Stock images by Depositphotos