Bull in a bank – level 1
Something unusual happens near Tel Aviv, Israel. People see a bull in a car park. The bull runs among the cars. It is very fast and angry. Then, the animal runs into a bank.
People in the bank are scared. They run away. The bull slides on the floor. It hits a wall. Some people try to stop the animal. Officials find the owner of the animal. The owner comes to the place. Officials call a vet, too.
People catch the bull. It is not easy. They take more than 30 minutes. No one knows how the bull escapes and from where.
Difficult words: slide (to move on the ground without control because of water or ice), owner (a person who has something), vet (an animal doctor).
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.
- Choose one person from the Skype section.
- Talk with this person. You can answer questions from Speak in Levels.
Stock images by Depositphotos