Extreme Christmas House – level 2
A German couple decorated the outside of their house with a few simple Christmas decorations. The inside of the house, however, is a very different story!
The couple filled their small house with over 100 Christmas trees. They decorated the trees with fairy lights and 16,000 baubles.
They did not always have so many trees. In the beginning, they had a small Christmas collection. As time went on, they grew their collection rapidly.
It takes them 8 weeks to set everything up and they start decorating in early October. They fill every room except the bedroom. They even have a Santa Claus in their bathroom!
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the questions under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.