Horses can read emotions – level 2
A new experiment shows that horses can read human emotions. Experts showed the horses photographs of human faces. The experts found that horses can tell the difference between angry and happy faces.
They put heart monitors on the horses. The heart monitors showed that the heart rates of the horses rose a lot when they saw an angry face.
Riders at a horse club in London said that there is a special relationship between humans and horses. If you’re happy and relaxed, the horse will also be happy and relaxed and it will help you. If you are angry, the horse will be angry or scared.
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
How does the special relationship between humans and horses benefit both parties?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.