Huawei on Blacklist – level 2
Some people worry that Chinese companies like Huawei can be dangerous for the security of the US.
There are many things which are not clear about Huawei, such as its relation to the Chinese state . Huawei is not a state company, but it is possible that the Chinese state has an influence on it.
There were checks of Huawei’s products which showed some problems. However, there is no real evidence that Huawei’s products are dangerous.
Some countries put Huawei on a blacklist. This means that they think that Huawei can be dangerous. Huawei is one of the main companies which could prepare the new wireless network for the whole world; therefore, security is very important.
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.