Lego Death Star – level 3
In a Legoland in England, people constructed one of the biggest-ever Lego Star Wars models – it consisted of 500,000 Lego bricks. The model recreates the Empire’s ultimate super weapon: the Death Star.
Weighing in at a hefty 860 kilograms, the model took 15 model-makers 3 months to build and three days to install. It is sure the huge 2.4-metre wide, 3-metre high creation will attract Star Wars super fans in droves. They will even be able to trigger sounds and light effects to bring the scene to life.
The model depicts the dramatic scene of the rebel alliance attack on the moon-sized space station in ‘Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope’.
You can watch the video news lower on this page.
Do you like Star Wars?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.