Long Trip with no Money – level 1
A man learns lessons from the Dalai Lama. He wants to test these lessons. Other people and he go on a journey. They go from London to Glastonbury. The people have no money. They want to see if people will be kind to them.
People are kind to them. The man talks about his journey. One woman gives them rice. A man makes all of them tea. One person even gives them the keys to his home!
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
Would you like to live from kindness?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.