Many weather apps – level 2
People have many choices for weather apps. Some apps tell you the general, short-term, and long-term weather. Interestingly, the apps show different weather because of weather forecasts.
Weather forecasts are careful guesses to find out the weather. Weather scientists look at the areas of space above the earth up to the sky. They get weather data, and then they use math to find the differences in the areas. They use this data to guess the weather, and they also use estimations and historical forecasts to fill in any data that they don’t know. Sometimes they make mistakes.
Apps show different weather because they get different weather forecasts, and they show the data differently. For daily weather, you can use a short-term and long-term app to guess your weather.
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.