Many weather apps – level 3
People have many choices for weather apps. Some apps tell you the weather for a few days, over a day, or over an hour. Interestingly, they tell different weather predictions due to weather forecasts.
Weather forecasts come from weather scientists who look at the spaces above the earth. They measure data, and then they calculate the differences between the spaces. They use this data to predict the weather, and they fill in the information they don’t know. Sometimes there can be mistakes.
Apps show different weather because they get different predictions and they interpret them in different ways. For daily weather, you can use two apps: one that looks at the weather over a short time and one that looks over a long time. Then you can compare the data.
You can watch the video news lower on this page.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.