Men steal a golden toilet – level 1
Four men get into trouble. They steal a golden toilet from a palace in England.
The toilet has a price of almost 6 million dollars. It is part of an art show in an old place called Blenheim Palace. The men come early in the morning in 2019. They use two cars. The four men will go to court on November 28.
The special toilet is called America. It is still missing, and nobody knows where it can be now. Blenheim Palace, where Winston Churchill is born, is very sad when the toilet disappears. Previously, the toilet is part of an art show in a big museum in New York.
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What was the reaction from the public when news of the stolen golden toilet broke?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.