Mitsi the Cat – level 2
Mitsi is a cat who lives at a train station near Tel Aviv, Israel. You can see her lying around the station or calmly resting upon a ticket gate.
She became popular with the people at the station, as well as the Internet. To many commuters, she brings good feelings like peace and calm.
However, some people can be afraid of animals, or have allergies. That is why the station manager is looking for a home for Mitsi.
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.