NASA Going to Moon – level 2
NASA wants to return astronauts to the moon by 2024. Three companies, Astrobotic, Intuitive Machines and Orbit Beyond, are going to help NASA with the plan.
They are going to provide lunar landing services which will deliver cargo. All of this is part of a program called Artemis.
If everything goes according to plan, NASA hopes to have a sustained human presence on the moon by 2028.
Difficult words: lunar (about the moon), cargo (things that you bring to another place), sustained human presence (a place where people can live).
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.
- Choose one person from the Skype section.
- Talk with this person. You can answer questions from Speak in Levels.
Stock images by Depositphotos