Old Vinyl Records – level 3
A couple from Russia discovered that old vinyl records can be used more than once by transforming them into clocks. Most of the orders come from music fans ordering clocks with an image of their favourite band, like The Beatles, for example.
Pavel Polukhin, the owner of the Cube Company, said that vinyl records are something from the past, old and already forgotten, but by transforming them into clocks, they give them a second life.
Difficult words: order (when you ask that somebody makes something for you for money).
You can watch the video news lower on this page.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.