People Help a Dog – level 2
In Peru, a dog was searching for food in a canal in the countryside. She got lost, but then found a hole. However, it was only big enough for her head. The dog got trapped in the hole. Her head was on one side and the body on the other side.
People gave her water while they worked out a rescue plan. They dug a hole big enough for her to escape through. She walked away without any injuries. People hope that the dog will now find a comfortable home.
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
Do you have a dog?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the questions under today’s news and write them in the comments.
- Chat in our Facebook Group for 2 minutes. You can write about today’s news.