Say hello to hoverbikes – level 1
A team of experts work on something really cool. It is a hoverbike. Maybe, it will fly near you soon.
The creator of the hoverbike can fly a helicopter. He knows that helicopters are very complex. They are also not very safe. He wants to make something better. That is why he works on the hoverbike.
The team has a smaller version of it. They are testing it currently. It can fly up to 45 miles per hour (72 kph).
You can read the original story and watch the video in the Level 3 section.
Are you a teacher? Download the exercises for your class here. They are for free. You can copy them and use them in your class.
Would you like to have a hoverbike?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.