Shark and Diver in a Cage – level 2
Cage diving is a popular tourist attraction in countries with shark-infested waters. Some people went cage diving off Mexico’s Baja California Peninsula.
A shark went for some bait and hit the cage. It broke the cage, and the shark became trapped inside with the diver. Someone filmed the scary moment on camera.
After the shark escaped, the diver came back up without a scratch on him. He was able to move out of the shark’s way as it entered the cage.
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.