Strange Village in Argentina – level 1
This news is about a village. This village is in Argentina. It is by a saltwater lake. One day, something bad happens. The water rises. People must leave the village. The water covers the village. It is under water for 30 years.
Now, the water evaporates. You can visit the village again. It looks very strange.
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
Would you like to visit the village?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.