The Smallest New Testament – level 3
The Jerusalem Nano Bible company developed a chip smaller than 5 by 5 millimetres. which manages to contain the original Greek version of the New Testament, making it the smallest Bible in the world.
The tiny square chip can be embedded inside of watches and into pendants with infinite possibilities in the jewellery industry. The company’s aim is to be able to mass produce it and put it into every pocket. The company plans on producing a nano-sized Old Testament, as well.
An academic scholar validated the product and confirmed the Greek text on the chip was indeed that of the 27 books of the New Testament.
Difficult words: New Testament (the second part of the Christian Bible, written originally in Greek), tiny (very small), embed (to implant), pendant (a piece of jewellery that hangs from a chain), validate (check), Old Testament (the first part of the Christian Bible).
You can watch the video news lower on this page.
Will you buy the chip?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the questions under today’s news and write them in the comments.
- Chat in our Facebook Group for 2 minutes. You can write about today’s news.