Woman paints on her body – level 1
A woman wants to paint something. Sadly, she has nothing to paint on. She paints an eye on her hand. It looks very strange. She takes a picture of her hand.
The woman becomes an artist. She paints on her body. Then she takes pictures of her body. She puts the pictures together and plays them quickly. The pictures create a film. Her films are strange and surreal.
The woman wants to send people a message: “Things are not what they seem.”
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What message does the woman want to send to people through her art?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.