Zip-Line from the Eiffel Tower – level 1
This week, there is a zip-line off the Eiffel Tower. People jump from the second floor of the tower. They go almost 100 kilometres per hour. They land 800 metres from the tower.
This is not the first time that there is a zip-line. However, the previous zip-line was from the first floor. This zip-line is from the second floor. It is more fun.
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.