Better Future for Businesses – level 1
Many people in the world are getting the COVID-19 vaccine. This is a medicine that can make you stronger against COVID-19. It will have an impact on some businesses.
People will start to travel more again. They will fly. They will use their cars more. It means that they will need more petrol or fuel and oil. Business with petrol and oil will grow fast. Changes will also happen in agriculture. Restaurants will open again. They will need more products for their meals. Farmers will sell more products such as sugar or coffee.
Many people work from home during the coronavirus pandemic. They have online meetings. Online meetings happen on a computer or phone. People will return to offices. They will use some technologies less.
Difficult words: impact (what changes when something happens), petrol (a type of oil that people use in cars and some machines), agriculture (when people grow plants and keep animals for food).
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.
- Choose one person from the Skype section.
- Talk with this person. You can answer questions from Speak in Levels.
Stock images by Depositphotos