Dangerous Egyptian Haircut – level 2
A relative once asked an Egyptian barber to cut his hair when the barber did not have his tools. Instead of rescheduling, he decided to get creative and used other tools.
There had to be something which the barber liked about cutting hair that way. He went on to cut people’s hair with a hammer, a razor a knife, or meat cleavers at his salon. ‘The Joker’, as people call the barber, hopes to inspire other young barbers to try his methods, too.
One customer said that he was scared and worried at first, but then he liked his haircut.
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.