Moon Tourism – level 2
A Japanese billionaire will be the first tourist to fly around the moon, and he wants to take artists from around the world with him. When they come back to Earth, he wants them to create masterpieces that ‘will inspire the dreamer in all of us’.
SpaceX will take him to the moon in its BFR spaceship. The company is planning the trip for 2023, and it is going to be the first lunar trip since 1972.
Difficult words: masterpiece (an amazing work of art), inspire (give people ideas and make them feel emotions), lunar (moon).
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.
- Choose one person from the Skype section.
- Talk with this person. You can answer questions from Speak in Levels.
Stock images by Depositphotos