Pink Chocolate – level 2
Pink chocolate is a new type of chocolate to come out, and the colour comes from a ‘newly discovered’ cocoa.
One critic said that people are marketing this pink chocolate to hedonistic consumers who are not worried about money and will sell them for at least twice as much.
An owner of a chocolate store said that all cocoa beans become dark chocolate when you grind them. She thinks that the pink chocolate is either a new version of a cocoa bean or it is just white chocolate with berries.
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.