07-04-2014 15:00There was a basketball game in Arizona,...
07-04-2014 07:00Skydivers from 28 countries came to Arizona,...
03-04-2014 15:00A man from England has a very...
03-04-2014 07:00People love playing with bubble wrap. An...
02-04-2014 15:00A villa on Bali has been sold...
02-04-2014 07:00A Syrian plane was shot down by...
What is Level 2
Level 2 is for intermediate students. In this level, we use 2000 most important words in spoken English. In our short news we mark every word which is from a higher level. When you understand all words in Level 2, you know 2000 words in English and it is time to go to Level 3. When you read and listen to Level 2 news every day, very soon you can know 2000 most important words in English.
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.
- Choose one person from the Skype section.
- Talk with this person. You can answer questions from Speak in Levels.
Stock images by Depositphotos